DD Vim Configuration
This is the personal vim configuration of Danilo Dellaquila.
Customizing Vim configuration is really a personal thing, there are
so many settings that it's quite impossible that
dd-vim or any other
.vimrc you can find out there fits all your needs, but it can be
a good starting point to make your own Vim configuration.
Neovim is a fork of Vim which is focused on extensibility and usability by using a new plugin architecture.
I recently switched to neovim, so this configuration is optimized for it.
All plugins settings are defined in the
plugins.vim file, currently
dd-vim contains the following plugins.
- nerdtree, directory tree viewer
- ultisnips, snippets engine
- vim-snippets, snippets engine
- YouCompleteMe, code-completion engine
- supertab, enhanced tab behavior based on context
- syntastic, syntax checking
- nerdcommenter, commenting tool
- vim-fugitive, Git wrapper
- vim-gitgutter, shows a git diff in the gutter
- tagbar, a class outline viewer
- vim-go, Go language support
- MatchTag, HTML editing
- vim-terraform, Terraform integration
- vim-vagrant, Vagrant integration
- ansible-vim, Ansible syntax
- vim-yaml, Yaml syntax
- vim-ledger, Ledger syntax highlighting
I use the
, key as
You can find few key maps in the
mappings.vim file, while plugins
specific mappings are defined in
I also put some classical Copy/Cut/Paste keys shortcuts, which I do not use them but they can be useful if you feel more comfortable with.
dd-vim Copyright (C) 2009-2017, Danilo Dellaquila
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.