A CLI for GitHub & BitBucket
Two Services. One CLI. Simple.
Simple, colorful CLI for creating, migrating, and updating repos on GitHub and BitBucket.
Built on REST APIs from GitHub API v3 and BitBucket API v1.0. Written in Ruby.
Gladly taking feature requests! Feel free to fork, comment, contribute, spoon, or spatula...
Current version: v.0.1
Migrate from one Repo Provider to Another
Usage: gitter [options] -n, --name [name] Set the name of the new repo -r, --repo-hub [provider] Where do you want this repo? GitHub = g, Bitbucket = b -c, --create Create new repo -m, --migrate Migrate existing repo to new provider -u, --update [optional message] Update existing repo with custom or default commit message -l, --language [language] Set language of the new repo -d, --debug Print commands for inspection, doesn't actually run them -h, --help Prints this little guide
- You will prompted for your Github/BitBucket password, but it wont print out or be saved in history
- Username for repo is ($USER) by default, you can change this on line 8
- New repos are private by default
- Doesn't like symbols for language (ex. use 'c' instead of 'c++')
- Updating a repo has commit message 'updates via gitter' by default