- implement more commands
- compile expressions inside expressions - map(data, value+1); or should i just use coffee?
Nits and Nuance
- for 'process' if 'data' is mutated, that should be considered the return value. Thus "data.version++" works, and "fn_of(data)" works as well
- unify 'run' + 'process' - if 'data' is not referenced, then don't bother reading input.
- pluck should support the dot notation "field1.field2"
Add Some Serious Fancy
- add the 'summarize' command. With the new Formatter class, we are 1/2way there
- add the 'compile' magikness - flow a magic value through a bash pipe chain and emit a full JS script out the other side that does what the one-liner did
- Implement 'underscore help strict' and 'underscore help json' that display detailed info on data input / output
- compatibility grid for data formats
- convert test.sh to pure-JS under Mocha
- add tests for file input / output, and various formats
- npm module (filename only) - can this be autodetected?
- recursive directory of JSON
- Fancy - custom formatter that does smart-whitespace
- Nuance - autodetect CoffeeScript
- Docs - examples for data formats
- Nuance - eliminate --nowrap.
- Nuance - proper line numbers in template errors
- Docs - Examples.md (autogenerated)
- Docs - colorize help - with WHITE for bolding
- Docs - autogenerate README.md from a template and the command-line help output