|OS||Windows (32/64bit), Linux (64bit), MacOS (64bit)|
Supports both, POC1 and POC2 plotfiles. This will also be the case after the fork.
However, to handle POC2 pre-fork and POC1 post-fork, twice the amount of data needs to be read and also more CPU and memory resources will be used. The best case for a miner would be, to have converted up to 50% of plotfiles once the fork happens. That would cause the mining setup to behave exactly the same pre and post fork.
- Only use one type, POC1 or POC2 on one drive ('plotPath'), mixed will be skipped.
- Ensure your POC2 plotfiles do not have staggersize in filename , or they will be treated like POC1.
- Ensure to use Java8 (in command line java -version) Java9 will cause issues for now!
- #67 Read speeds are calculated correctly on POC1/POC2 now.
- #68 Fixed timing issue that caused 'duplicate plot file' errors.
- Added 'connection' info in %. replacing 'get mining info errors'
- some minor bugfixes
For a QUICKSTART check README