This is a fork of the open source game CivClicker, an incremental game by David Holley and Scott A. Colcord. My goal is to not make massive changes, rather to just improve the interface, styling, and fix some bugs. Please feel free to contribute if you want to make similar contributions, or fork it if you'd like to make more sweeping changes.
Try it out
- Play the latest stable version: http://deathraygames.com/play-online/civ-clicker/ (at least somewhat stable)
- Play the cutting edge, unstable development code directly from the GitHub repo: https://deathraygames.github.io/civ-clicker/ (could have bugs or half-baked features)
- Play the original v1.0: http://dhmholley.co.uk/civclicker.html
- Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/CivClicker/ (and also https://www.reddit.com/r/incremental_games/)
- Check out the FAQ: http://deathraygames.com/play-online/civ-clicker/faq.html
- See http://deathraygames.com/play-online/civ-clicker/updates.html for all updates since day one
- Look through the releases on GitHub https://github.com/deathraygames/civ-clicker/releases for everything from v1.2 onward
Who's behind this?
- David Holley - CivClicker v1.0 original author.
- Scott A. Colcord - Extensive refactoring and bug fixes to all files; jsutils.js file.
- Luke Nickerson - revamped the UI design, fixed some bugs, tweaked some things