Eclipse Plugin for Code Push in GitHub and Bitbucket
Git Pusher is an eclipse plugin which helps in pushing the complete codebase or code snippet directly to GitHub or Bitbucket. This plugin does not provide any git functionality, it only provides an easy way to keep the code in GitHub or Bitbucket for future references. Many times, developers write good code and code goes into lost world after some time. This plugin will help you to save and share your code in GitHub and Bitbucket.
Advantages of Gitpusher
- A hassle free way to push code base in GitHub or Bitbucket.
- Easy to create a code snippet and share with your friends.
- A non blocking way to push the code or code snippet.
- Easy to work as it has been developed using pure java and it is free and open source.
The following framework/s and tool/s have been used in this current sample application.
|Eclipse framework (SWT & JFace) with Oxygen||3.0.9|
|Eclipse eGit framework||5.2|
How to use it ?
Install using the below button.
|← Drag it to your eclipse workbench to install!|
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ddlab-gitpusher-eclipse/files/latest2019/ in Help -> Install New Software ... Dialog.
Download the zip file and install as in Help -> Install New Software -> Add... -> Archive... Dialog.
See the screenshots give below to know its usage.
- To create a project in GitHub/Bitbucket
- To create a Gist in GitHub or Snippet in Bitbucket
Bugs and Feedback
There may be some bugs or error, please feel free to report to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
@Author : Debadatta Mishra (PIKU) Know me
Hope you have enjoyed my small utility plugin, try to learn and explore more and share with all.