- TweaQt is a tiny tweet checker app for Symbian & Maemo/Meego devices.
- It is useful to keep track of a list (or a single user) on the go.
- TweaQt is built on Qt(C++) platform.
- Till this point, TweaQt doesn't use any auth.
- It's primary purpose is to scratch MY own back.
v0.0 - v0.1 :
- Loads @Deblopper & shows his latest tweets.
- Plays a clean, fullscreen interface.
- Reloads the browser on request.
- Quits the application on request.
v0.1 - v0.2 :
- Default resolution is set to 320x480px.
- Complete layout is reworked, many elements added ("Quit" removed).
- Progress Bar notification added with appearance/disappearance logic.
- Signal-Slots have been used heavily for inter-elemental behaviour/relations.
- Fully functional URL Bar, with ability to hide/unhide.
- URL Bar loads twitter handles as well as lists.
- Input TwitterHandle to follow timeline of @TwitterHandle.
- Input TwitterHandle/ListName for @TwitterHandle's ListName list.
- The interface can now configures element sizes to be Maximization friendly.
- Version statement added and a few minor bug fixes.
- Fix the existing identified minor bugs (signal-slots optimization)
- Add Icon, Change Branding Strings, Use Registered AppID - Rebrand.
- Customize the WebInterface to be smaller screen-friendly.
- Fix the login associated change-in-page-display bugs.