- attachment_fu 5 Treat an ActiveRecord model as a file attachment, storing its patch, size, content type, etc.
- universal_ruby_whois 1 (Fork of universal_ruby_whois that works with Rails 3.0.9) A module that attempts to act as a universal WHOIS output interpreter allowing you to get information about most domain name extensions.
- negative-captcha 1 A plugin to make the process of creating a negative captcha in Rails much less painful
- cacheable-flash 0 Rails flash working with page caching. Forked to work with JQuery instead of Prototype.
- bootstrap-x-editable-rails-demo 0 Demo for bootstrap-x-editable-rails
Contributions in the last year 0 total Jul 5, 2014 – Jul 5, 2015
Longest streak 0 days No recent contributions
Current streak 0 days No recent contributions