Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This trial build has been conduced to verify we include the correct dependencies to allow the in-built error log to be displayed.
Allow multiple heatmaps to be displayed simultaneously.
Following screenshots show energy for Receiver 2, then Receivier 3, then both receivers:
Note: the table on the left has Show Count clicked, so it shows the number of measurements in each cell, useful for determining sensor coverage.
- Update launcher to Limpet icons
- Allow range to be specified for singleton values (so they can be adjusted via slider)
- Make unknown regions transparent in heat map #560
- Fix for CSV import fails with missing cell #507
- Allow one or two singleton locations to be used in range calculations #503
- Introduce calculation for bistatic azimuth angle #505
- Provide both power and log calculations for addition and subtraction #506
- Derive dataset from lookup table (such as proploss table) #516
- Fix for dragging documents between folder #517
- Allow time-related and spot locations to be simultaneously displayed on XY plot #519
- Provide units for unitary operation #536
- Allow commands to be shown in sub-menus, especially when bulk operations are preseent
- Show predecessors for bistatic angle operations #530
- Add key handlers for delete & rename #533
- Allow gridding of datasets with different lengths #528
- Introduce min/max filters #529
- Allow multiple range sliders to be presented #556
- Remove stray results in proploss calcs 558
- Import Debrief REP and DSF files
- Allow location to specified in flat-earth metres (x/y)
- Only provide one of interpolated or indexed commands.
- Only ever show one of interpolated or indexed for operations
- UI Improvements
- Allow analyst to create new, empty project
Minor update, include correct 20 Log R calculation for spherical spreading.
Lots more has been implemented since the last formal release, including:
- support for two dimensional datasets
- allow a singleton location to be used as a track: to allow the generation of a range dataset between a fixed point and a track
- introduce add/remove operations that work on logarithmic (decibel) datasets
- support for dataset index values other than time (such as elevation being used in a weather balloon ascent)
- switch from locally generated double dataset to the Eclipse January project
- Introduce support for Stacked Charts