BELGIUM 2050 CALCULATOR TOOL
A web interface to the Belgian vesion of the 2050 Calculator
Canonical source: http://github.com/decc/belgium_2050_web_interface
See script/setup-2050-server-script.sh for an example of how to setup a server from a clean bare Ubuntu linux installation.
- Install ruby 1.9.2 or greater (including development headers)
- 'gem install bundler' or 'sudo gem install bundler'
- cd twenty_fifty
- gem install thin
- thin -R config.ru start -p 4567 -e development
- Navigate to http://0.0.0.0:4567 in your web browser
To run in 'production' mode:
- rake html
- thin -R config.ru start -p 4567 -e production
- Navigate to http://0.0.0.0:4567 in your browser
You are welcome to improve this code. Please read the LICENCE file and then the HACKING file contains some hints and tips on changing the code and a process for sending in patches and bug reports.