Hummingbird sample scene
A scene where hummingbirds spawn when you click a tree. Each bird moves on its own to random positions.
This scene shows you:
- How to call multiple animations in a 3D model
- How to play animations on a 3D model without looping them
- How to spawn new entities
- How to build a system that randomly moves an entity around the scene
- How to build a system that handles the movement of a changing number of entities
Try it out
Install the CLI
Download and install the Decentraland CLI by running the following command:
npm i -g decentraland
Previewing the scene
Download this example and navigate to its directory, then run:
$: dcl start
Any dependencies are installed and then the CLI opens the scene in a new browser tab.
Click on the tree to make a bird appear and start flying randomly around the scene. Each time you click the tree, a new bird appears until a maximum number is reached.
If something doesn’t work, please file an issue.
This scene is protected with a standard Apache 2 licence. See the terms and conditions in the LICENSE file.