The Marketplace is a React static site. Its code can be found under the /webapp directory.
It can be found under /indexer.
How to contribute
Contributing to the Marketplace is easy, you just need to go through the following process:
- Look for issues in the Issues tab or create a new one with the proposed changes. We classify issues with the “Enhancement”, “Bug” or “Good first issue” tags. Feel free to check one of those first.
- Contact team members via the GitHub issue or use the Code Contribution Discord channel. It’s important to at least check on the issue status before starting.
- Set up your GPG key and sign all commits in your branch.
- Read the testing standards and the coding standards to produce code that fits the project standards.
- Create a PR with the changes, linking the PR to the created issue. If there are visual changes in the PR, attach images.
Copyright & License
This repository is protected with a standard Apache 2 license. See the terms and conditions in the LICENSE file.