Genesis Elementor Canvas
- Contributors: David Decker, contributors
- Tags: genesis, genesiswp, elementor, template, canvas, templates, page builder, studiopress
- Requires at least: 4.5.0
- Tested up to: 4.9.x
- Required PHP: 5.4
- Stable tag: master
- Current stable version: 2018.02.26.2
- Donate link: https://ddwb.me/9s
- License: GPL-2.0+
- License URI: http://www.opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php
Optimizations for Elementor Canvas page template when used with Genesis.
Features & Description:
You can easily use Elementor with Genesis of course. However, when using the "Elementor Canvas" page template you're losing the inherited theme styles of your Genesis Child Theme. This plugin just changes that. If you have disabled the global colors and styles in Elementor (which I recommend in most cases) then this plugin here manages that the Genesis styles of your child theme are enqueued properly.
Also, the plugin keeps Genesis body class support, Genesis script support for pages/ posts/ post types intact.
Just activate the plugin and you are done. Simple as that.
- WordPress v4.9.4 or higher
- Genesis Framework v2.5.3 or higher
- "Elementor" plugin v1.9.6 or higher
- PLEASE: For security and best support, always use the latest stable versions of WordPress, Genesis and plugins!
Via "GitHub Updater" Plugin (recommended!)
- Install & activate the "GitHub Updater" plugin, get from here: https://github.com/afragen/github-updater
- Recommended: set your API Token in the plugin's settings
- Go to "Settings > GitHub Updater > Install Plugin"
- Paste the GitHub URL
https://github.com/deckerweb/genesis-elementor-canvasin the "Plugin URI" field (branch "master" is pre-set), then hit the "Install Plugin" button there
- Install & activate the plugin
- Download current .zip archive from master branch here, URL: https://github.com/deckerweb/genesis-elementor-canvas/archive/master.zip
- Unzip the package, then rename the folder to
genesis-elementor-canvas, then upload renamed folder via SFTP/ FTP to your WordPress plugin directory
- Activate the plugin
- Are done via the plugin "GitHub Updater" (see above) - leveraging the default WordPress update system!
- Setting your GitHub API Token is recommended! :)
- It's so easy and seamless you won't find any better solution for this ;-)
Changelog - Version History:
--> See plugin file CHANGES.md here
Copyright (c) 2018 David Decker - DECKERWEB.de