dcrrpcclient implements a Websocket-enabled Decred JSON-RPC client package written in Go. It provides a robust and easy to use client for interfacing with a Decred RPC server that uses a dcrd/bitcoin core-like compatible Decred JSON-RPC API.
This package is currently under active development. It is already stable and the infrastructure is complete. However, there are still several RPCs left to implement and the API is not stable yet.
- API Reference
- dcrd Websockets Example
Connects to a dcrd RPC server using TLS-secured websockets, registers for block connected and block disconnected notifications, and gets the current block count
- dcrwallet Websockets Example
Connects to a dcrwallet RPC server using TLS-secured websockets, registers for notifications about changes to account balances, and gets a list of unspent transaction outputs (utxos) the wallet can sign
- Supports Websockets (dcrd/dcrwallet) and HTTP POST mode (bitcoin core-like)
- Provides callback and registration functions for dcrd/dcrwallet notifications
- Supports dcrd extensions
- Translates to and from higher-level and easier to use Go types
- Offers a synchronous (blocking) and asynchronous API
- When running in Websockets mode (the default):
- Automatic reconnect handling (can be disabled)
- Outstanding commands are automatically reissued
- Registered notifications are automatically reregistered
- Back-off support on reconnect attempts
$ go get github.com/decred/dcrrpcclient
Package dcrrpcclient is licensed under the copyfree ISC License.