An email notification should be sent when the password on an account is changed.
One example for why this is important - presently somebody may leave their account logged in on an unattended machine with their password saved in their browser auto-complete. A malicious actor could change the password on the account without the account holder being aware that their account has been compromised.
Sending a notification upon password change is a standard security practice implemented by many websites - it does not prevent this scenario, but it does at least inform the account holder that their account is compromised.
* allow node function to check if link is valid when typing
* url validator
* added url validator for malformed links
* removed broken methods
* fix validation error on regular inputs
* added proposal link validator on sumbit proposal
* fixed errors
* fixed error when typing valid urls
* removed console.logs