XDS plugin that reads hdf5 files written by Dectris Eiger Detectors. Please note that a recent version of XDS (Version June 1, 2017 or later) is required for this to work.
- gcc-4.8 or higher
- On a centos6 machine install and enable devtoolset
- yum -y install centos-release-scl-rh
- yum install -y devtoolset-6-gcc-c++
- scl enable devtoolset-6 bash
- cmake 3.6 or later
- CentOS: yum install -y cmake3
- OSX: install binary from https://cmake.org
- For running tests
Use cmake or cmake3, depending on what your cmake version 3 executable is called.
- mkdir build
- cd build
- cmake ..
The plugin file is found in build/src/dectris/neggia/plugin/dectris-neggia.so