Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
[3.1.0] - 2017.09.25
- a new standardised logging API with
- the presence feature can now be used on a per user basis. The online status of individual users can be queried for as well as subscribed to. Check out the tutorial on our website here
perMessageDeflateoption can now be passed to uws, courtesy of @daviderenger #786
- various fixes and performance improvements to the subscription registry #780, courtesy of @ronag.
- allow updating and writing to Lists via the HTTP API #788 courtesy of @rbarroetavena
- no data when sending HTTP requests is now considered undefined, rather than null #798.
- internal refactor to pull e2e client operations into framework and abstract from Cucumber steps.