Simple Terminal, Augmented
Fork of st.suckless.org
- Theme support + dynamic NETWM icon
- hide X cursor while typing
- scrollback prototype
- AlienFX code for the keyboard to match the current theme (libusb)
Big kudos to @defanor for the instant theme switching code.
Thanks to @Xqua for helping me figure out the AlienFX rgb math.
I do not bear responsibility for frying your AlienFX controller chip with my code.
Haven't fried mine, but so just I sleep tighter...
- Copy the
51-alienfx.rulesfile to /etc/udev/rules.d/ dir and run
sudo service udev restart;
make clean && make && sudo make install;
- Make sure you're part of the video group (for the alienfx to work);
- Do not allow scrollback if there's no data before the top line
- Improve the theme switching (only color characters which have no color, scrollback, etc)