Also find this repo at https://codeberg.org/dehnhardt/IConnConfig
Linux based configuration utility for IConnectivity interfaces. (Currently only MIDI configuration and part of Audio configuration is implemented on combined interfaces) After trying to get the vendor provided config-utility to work under Wine without success I started analyzing the usb packets to write an Linux enabled version. Later I found the complete documentation for sysex-data from IConnectivity.
- Device detection
- Global Configuration
- Device Name
- IP Configuration
- MIDI Configuration
- MIDI Routing
- MIDI Filtering
- MIDI Controller and Channel Remapping
- Audio Configuration
- Global Audio Parameter
- Audio Port Parameter
- Audio Input and Output Configuration
- MIO 4
- MIO 10
- iConnect Audio 4+
- (2017-03-12) nothing relevant done so far
- (2017-03-15) base structure done
- (2017-03-17) device recognition works
- (2017-03-24) initiate device communication
- (2017-04-03) start with parser for returned messages
- (2017-04-09) decision for docked layout as main GUI
- (2017-04-12) implemented method to check if commands are available for specific device before trying to execute them
- (2017-05-13) only scan all ports if no devices are in config
- (2017-05-14) First working update of device data: Device name can be changed
- (2017-05-15) Read all information from first ethernet device
- (2017-05-20) Some GUI-infrastructure to check for valid ip addresses
- (2017-05-22) Update of method (static, dhcp) for IP-connection implemented (still struggling with verifying static IP-Adresses)
- (2017-06-01) Reading and Displaying the Midi port routings works
- (2017-06-04) Applied a patch from Ralf Beck to make it compile with qt 4.8
- (2017-06-06) Added methods to update port routings. Port routing complete.
- (2017-06-07) Save settings to device and restore settings from device works
- (2017-06-12) Saving of static IP-address, netmask and gateway works
- (2017-06-14) Release of version v0.1-beta
- (2017-06-19) Added some screenshots to the WIKI-Page https://github.com/dehnhardt/iconnconfig/wiki
- (2017-07-14) Added error handling with exceptions
- (2017-07-18) "About Box" added, credits to everyone...
- (2017-08-05) Translations, translations....
- (2017-08-12) Tested with iConnect Audio 4+: MIDI functionality works, audio is to come
- (2017-09-05) Enhanced error messages
- (2019-02-13) French translations added by Olivier Humbert
- (2019-02-13) Fixes in translation code from JP Cimalando
- (2019-02-14) Fix bug in error handling, Fix wrong calculation of command id, All initializations of pointers changed from 0 or NULL to nullptr
- (2019-02-15) Application icon added (Thank again to Olivier Humbert). Device recognition made significantly faster by only querying inputs and outputs of the same physical ports.
- (2019-02-22) Added portfilter configuration for system messages, channel messages and controllers for in- and output ports
- (2019-02-22) Changed the portrouting panel slightly
- (2019-02-23) Add portinfo widget. Port name and status can now be changed
- (2019-02-26) Add portmapping widget for in- and output ports.
- (2019-02-26) MIDI configuration is complete Branch v0.3-beta
- (2019-05-03) Global audio settings can be configured
- (2019-03-07) Audioport parameter can now be configured
- (2019-03-22) Audiocontrols / Input- and Output Ports implemented.
- (2019-03-30) Did a lot of refactoring. I lost track of memory leaks and decided to use samrt pointer at several places to make memory handling somewhat easier. There are still some problems, especially when retrieving the meter levels. I had to investigate further and rethink about this.