Visual Studio Code Duffle Tools
An extension for developers building Cloud Native Application Bundles using the CNAB standard and the Duffle CNAB implementation. Features include:
- Create Duffle build definitions using snippets and templates
- Build CNAB bundles from a Duffle build definition
- Warn of problems in a build definition file
- Browse CNAB bundles in the Duffle local store
- Install, upgrade and uninstall CNAB bundles
- View your installed bundles
- Create and populate Duffle credential sets
This is an alpha release of the extension. Please report any bugs or problems, and let us know if you have any suggestions or feature requests! You can reach us via our GitHub issues page.
Getting started with the extension
You will need the
duffle command line tool on your system PATH.
If you have
duffle but it is not on your path, you can tell the extension where it is using the
vscode-duffle.duffle-path configuration setting.
This extension collects telemetry data to help us build a better experience for building applications with Duffle and CNAB. We only collect the following data:
- Which commands are executed.
- For the
Installcommand, whether the installation succeeded or failed.
We do not collect any information about image names, paths, etc. The extension respects the
telemetry.enableTelemetry setting which you can learn more about in our FAQ.