Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fix broken public key attach bug
- Added extra tracing to key ring parsing code
- Some code refactoring
- Updated about to remove broken items
- Refactored some filenames
- Cleaned up clear sign code path
- Fixed a couple clear sign bugs
- Added option to enable tracing
- Check for new version of plugin on startup. Can be disabled via settings.
- Change name of public key attachment to sanitized email address
- Added secondary method for finding sender email address
- Added secondary method for getting MIME email body
- Enabled extra tracing near mime messages to debug issue - No sensitive information logged
- Fixed bug in encryption key selection
- Fixed bug in public key attach feature
- Fix bug in signing key selection
- Don't cache incorrect passphrases
- Support unicode passphrase
- Disable verify/decrypt buttons in preview pane (they are not supported)
- Add stack trace to encryption exception error message
Recommended all users upgrade to this latest release.
- Fixed regex that prevented some messages from being decrypted.
- Fixed build issue with German language files.