Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Converted to support Unicode file names and use of Unicode strings internally.
- Switched to Delphi XE compiler from Delphi 7.
- Added new test to test script.
- Significant overhaul and updates to documentation.
- Bug fixes in BDiff:
- "New" and "old" file names for a diff cannot now be the same.
- Patch file name specified in --output or -o switches must now have a different name from other file names specified on command line.
- Major refactoring: converted from procedural to mainly OOP code.
- Revised and reformatted documentation: license and read-me files converted to markdown format.
- Minor changes to the license.
- Changed to use sytem temporary folder for temporary files instead of current directory.
- Typo in BDiff help screen fixed.
- Some refactoring.
- Tests rewritten and extended.
- Documentation overhauled.
- Renamed BPtch back to BPatch.
- Added manifests to resources of both BPatch and BDiff to inform Windows Vista to run them as invoked. (prevents Vista from elevating BPatch because "patch" is in its name.)