Fire Notes is a notes sharing platform where students can upload, maintain versions and download notes.
- Add apache solr for document search
- Add Star feature
- Add Download Counter
- Add Meta Data before uploading file
- Search files by metadata
- Add subjects of each semester to database
- Subjects Scraper
- Concatenate the files into a single pdf
- Upload multiple files at once
##How to run
- drop all db
- delete app.db
- delete search.db (Whoosh index)
- delete migration folder
- start redis-server
- initiate apache solr -> ./bin/solr start -e cloud -noprompt
python manager.py create_db python manager.py db init python manager.py gunicorn
- Upload and download notes.
- Anybody can download any version of the file.
- People can upload notes only to the deparment they belong to.
##Contribute If you want to add features, fix bugs, or report issues, feel free to send a pull request!!
- Nirvik Ghosh
- Sriram S
- Anantha Natarajan
- Vignesh Manix