ReadMyFeed is a node.js based, self-hosted RSS/Atom feed aggregator.
- server.js: Bootstrapper script. Starts web server as well as synchronizer background job.
- app: Exposes requirable express app instance. Contains everything served through web server as well as related logic.
- synchronizer: Exposes the synchronizer as an independent object. Though it runs in the main process now, it's meant to be run as a separate child process invoked and monitored by server.js.
- models: Mongoose models.
- lib: Required utility files nonexistent in external modules.
- Authentication using Google OAuth2
- Google Reader feed sync
- Finish the synchronizer - read and save articles from feeds, setup sync schedule
- Display articles - searchable and filterable by categories
- Write tests
- node 0.10.x and npm 1.2.x
- mongodb >= 2.x
git clone git://github.com/deltasquare4/ReadMyFeed.git cd ReadMyFeed && npm install # Rename config/server.*.json.sample to config/server.*.json and replace placeholders with relevant information cp config/server.development.json.sample config/server.development.json # run node server.js