DelogX is a lite, tiny, micro and dynamic Markdown based blogging platform, written in Python and powered by Flask.
- Small, little, lite, tiny and micro.
- Easy to install and deploy.
- Write and publish with Markdown.
- Manage articles in one directory.
- No database and admin panel, everything is file.
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux and even WSL or Android.
- Everything is configurable.
- Customize your blog with plugins and themes.
- Deploy on Apache, Nginx, standalone WSGI containers or just built-in server.
Install DelogX with pip:
pip3 install DelogX
You may be required to have root permission:
sudo pip3 install DelogX
After installing, Create a new directory to store your blog application, and enter it.
mkdir my_blog cd my_blog
Then execute this command:
and follow the instructions finish the initialization.
After the process is complete, run this:
and visit "http://127.0.0.1:8000" in your browser to test if everything is ok.
If everything is ok, you can read the documentation to learn about how to configure and how to add posts.