Netzke Core takes the burden of implementing the following key aspects of the framework:
- Client-server communication
- Unlimited nesting (composition)
- Dynamic component loading
- ... and more
All this provides for fast, low-traffic, robust, highly maintainable applications.
- Follow the simple installation steps.
- Learn how to build the Hello World! component.
- Dive into the documentation.
- Get help on the Google Groups.
Netzke Core has support for Sencha Touch, so you can create components for mobile web apps as easily.
- Learn how to build the Hello World! Sencha Touch component.
Netzke Core is bundled with Cucumber and RSpec tests. If you would like to contribute to the project, you may want to learn how to run the tests.
Besides, the bundled test application is a convenient playground for those who search to experiment with the framework.
Copyright (c) 2008-2010 Sergei Kozlov, released under the MIT license