Use the batch file launcher to change the location of the htdocs folder on the Apache server.
- The server environment is Windows.
- The Xampp folder is located at the top of the C drive (root location).
How to use
- Move the batch file to the folder where the server folder is located.
- Run the batch file and check that the server folder list is displayed in the cmd window.
- Enter the name of the htdocs(server) folder name you want to use in the field provided in Choose server.
- Check that the server has changed.