Taxedo is a small tool to easily calculate sales tax for different regions. It also provide helper methods to generate html, text or json reports.
gem install taxedo
In your Gemfile:
Taxedo.tax_for 'quebec', 1000
Taxedo gives you access to a helper method
tax_for in the controller and in the views.
This is the same thing as calling
tax_for 'quebec', 1000, format: :html
- region: Region of the tax. See regions documentation.
- amount: Amount in cents.
- options: Set of options. See below.
- format: Format of the output ( hash, html, json, text ).
- on: Date parameter. Taxedo should use tax rate active for a particular date.
- html_options: hash of options for the html output
- template: HTML Template for the output ( lines, rows, table ).
- columns: Number of colspan in the row. Only available with the ouput rows.
- custom_content: Content of the first column. Only availabie with the output rows.
Copyright (c) 2012 De Marque inc. See LICENSE for further details.