Media Player Classic - Home Cinema
Media Player Classic - Home Cinema (MPC-HC) is a free and open source audio and video player for Windows. MPC-HC is based on the original Guliverkli project and contains a lot of additional features and bug fixes.
We are in dire need of new developers of any kind. If you can code a little, or you can create logos for the player and images for the file associations, or you can create/maintain the main website, please join our IRC channel and talk to us. Any help is always appreciated.
Find some easy ticket on our trac page, fix the problem, send a pull request, or post the patch on trac or come on IRC and we'll review it for you.
We care about keeping an open project open and free for contributions wherever they may come from.
- Option to remove tearing
- Better support for Windows Vista/7, including a 64-bit build
- Support for EVR/EVR CP (Enhanced Video Renderer)
- Supports most types of subtitles including BD .sup files
- Playback and recording of television, if a supported TV tuner is installed
- OSD info (On Screen Display)
- Multi-Monitor support
- Various pixel shaders
- Color management
- 23 translations available
- An SSE capable CPU
- Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7 32-bit/64-bit
- Source code
- Support Trac
- IRC Channel: #mpc-hc / #mpc-hc-dev at Freenode
- Help and Support
For the people involved in the development, see Authors.txt.
MPC-HC's code is licensed under GPL v3 (see COPYING.txt).
Translations are done by various translators (see Authors.txt).
MPC-HC makes use of the following third-party code: