SmartMarkdown for Sublime Text 2
Author: Muchenxuan Tong (demon386 at gmail.com)
The plugin is aimed at making editing Markdown in Sublime Text 2 easier and more powerful. Ideally, I hope we can bring several amazing features of Org-mode of Emacs into Sublime Text 2.
- Smart Headline folding / unfolding. Right now you can fold / unfold headlines by pressing TAB on it.
- Smart Order / Unordered list. When editing lists, you can just press ENTER and this plugin will automatically continue the list. Once the content of the list becomes empty it will stop.
- Smart Table
- Embeded R & Python Code for reproducible research
- Combine with Pandoc Pandoc is an amazing markdown converter.
- Smart Headline folding / unfolding is supported.
- Smart Lists is supported.
The plugin is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) <2012>
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.