This is a repo of my dot files, to help me keep them organized,
and in-sync between computers and servers.
I am in the long process of revamping all of my files, adding useful plugins,
organizing snippets, improving comments, and trying making one conf work for
all my systems (when/where possible).
NOTE: While I am currently continuing to maintain the github repo,
I have moved to gitorious. Repo link in top comments, of most comment-able confs.
With the death of gitorious, I am currently using notabug.
You may like my blog as well, demu.red.
Aside from installing by hand, you could use GNU Stow.
- I think my vimrc has improved a good deal ^__^
- It will now auto install Vundle if missing, and create undo/backup/swap paths 8APR2013
- Now updated for new vundle syntax 16NOV2014
- My PS1 is much simpl.... Err, neater? 25APR2013
- The machine test is much more consise, and the git check quite useful
- Bashrc is now broken up into sub sourced files, much more orginzation potential 26MAY2013
Moved to the spectrwm window manager ~18MAY2014
- Killed off my laptop's useless menu key, and now have a
- Added test and variable for missing items in bash 12NOV2014
- Decided to declare my
$PATHwith everything I want 12NOV2014
- Added a MISSING_ITEMS to check if disabled things disabled 13NOV2014
- Added GNU Stow for installing 06MAR2014
- Added mutt with multiple accounts, using offlineimap, not-much, and msmtp 25AUG2015
- Moved to i3 window manager, and set up a sweet lemonbar 30JAN2016
- For tmux, I am still debating to use powerline or not...
- One of the annoying issues is that the current beta seems pretty confusing
**PS.** If you happen to have advice, I certainly would be interested in ways to improve my setup. If you do wish to contact me, I guess [twitter] is an ok way (spam mitigation)