Redmine Task Board
This plugin adds a 'Task Board' tab to your Project Menu for any Project with the 'Task Boards' module enabled (Settings>Modules). This tab will show the Task Board for the any Version.
The task board is a visual representation of the Issues in the Sprint grouped by Issue Status. This plugin allows you to drag-n-drop Issues from one Status to another as you progress through the Sprint.
Choose your poison:
- git submodule add git://github.com/den-plugins/scrum-task-board.git vendor/plugins/scrum_task_board
- ./script/plugin install git://github.com/den-plugins/scrum-task-board.git
- Extract or clone the plugin to vendor/plugins as scrum_task_board
- Run rake db:migrate_plugins from RAILS_ROOT
- Restart Redmine
This plugin depends on the ff. plugins to run. 1. redmine-burndown 2. redmine-custom
This plugin has only been tested in the following environments:
- Firefox 3.5.x Mac OS X
- Redmine 0.8.4 (including a private fork based on 0.8.0)
Copyright (c) 2009 Scrum Alliance, released under the MIT license.