Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- [CHANGE]: Implement tf and vault commands in terms of the raw source command
- [FEATURE]: Added --tiller-namespace to kube command
Fixes load-env bug (again).
This got reverted from the following commits:
commit 282197e9b46cc49edd3316b6d37ba73c71c2050a commit 672e73045551915c3ad5ca513223559d307a4cdd
It happened while merging the AWS command changes.
Adds aws env support This feature is in beta. Adds completetions and updates README
- Adds raw sourcing of env files and tracking which vars need to be unset
- Changes license to LGPL-v3
Fixes pass env prompt It was missing the PASSWORD_STORE_DIR_SHORT variable
Breaking Change since 0.2.0.0
- Removes the
This has been moved to the forge tool.
- A bit of code refactoring
- Adds basic tests
- Adds tracking of vars needed to be deactivated
(we can deactivate all the vars that a particular env
has set, which previously was not the case)
- Adds tracking of activated env so we can't activate a
second env if we're already in one
- And other small changes