README for the Weir et al. 2017 paper data
This repository contains the following:
- Sample scripts for segmentation of peroxisomes and mitochondria followed by fluorescence intensity measurement using pyto_segmenter (see sample_segmentation folder)
- Post-segmentation and fluorescence intensity measurement data, in csv format, for each quantitative microscopy experiment
- R scripts for generation of quantitative microscopy
Two other repositories are critical for complete re-production of the analyses in this paper:
- pyto_segmenter package (above)
- Dryad repository of raw microscopy data
Before trying to re-capitulate segmentation using the scripts in sample_segmentation, be sure to read the readme within that folder.
The R scripts contained in this repository require the following packages to be installed:
See pyto_segmenter for the list of python dependencies.
Last updated 9.5.17