"uniqtoken" is DEPRECATED!
Please see new version "uqid": https://github.com/denis-ryzhkov/uqidpy
Simple generator of unique tokens.
pip install uniqtoken from uniqtoken import uniqtoken token1 = uniqtoken() token2 = uniqtoken() assert token1 != token2
- Starts with a sequence random enough to be indexed efficiently when token is used as a hash key.
- This random sequence is long enough to be hard to guess.
- Ends with explicit timestamp with precision about 0.01 seconds (system dependent) to be more unique.
- Is more than 3x faster than standard
uuid.uuid4()- see tests in
- Is ready to be used as a fixed length string token containing exactly 64 safe hex digits.