HLS-OSMF-Plugin is an OSMF 2.0 plugin for Apple HTTP Live Streaming.
It was developed for Together Video Camera ( http://2gzr.com ) service and is used to playback Apple HLS video streams in Flash video player. Actually, all the video streams in the service are HTTP LS.
You may find detailed description of the plug in in our blog => http://blog.denivip.ru/index.php/2013/05/osmf-hls-plugin/?lang=en
- HLS playback in OSMF 2.0 based video players
- Multi-bitrate streaming
- VOD/Live/DVR content streaming
- Dynamic buffering control for optimized playback (beta)
- Discontinuity (#EXT-X-DISCONTINUITY tag)
- iframes support (Facebook/Twitter/etc)
- Multi-angle video supported.
- #EXT-X-STREAM-INF (with reqired BANDWIDTH parameter)
- #EXT-X-MEDIA (with TYPES AUDIO/VIDEO and SUBTITLES in subtitles branch)
- #EXT-X-KEY (AES-128 only)
Fresh binaries you can find in the 'release' directory. Documentation available in the 'docs'.