- Blocks the advertisement that you have to close before you can use elementool.
- Highlights the row under your cursor and allows you to click anywhere on the row to go to that ticket.
- Adds a keyboard shortcut to create a new ticket: alt-n
- Adds a keyboard shortcut to GOTO a ticket: alt-g
- Links the elementool logo to your "welcome" page
How to install it
- Click to install! (Note: if chrome is not your default browser, copy & paste the link into chrome.)
-- OR --
- Download a zip of this code.
- Extract that download (it will create a folder to house the files, "dennishall-elementool-...")
- In chrome, open the extensions management page: Click the wrench icon and choose Tools > Extensions.
- If "Developer mode" is not checked, click it to check it. More buttons and information will appear.
- Click the "Load unpacked extension" button. A file dialog appears.
- In the file dialog, select (but do not open) the "dennishall-elementool-..." folder and click OK.
- Enjoy an enhanced elementool experience! Yay!