- Clone this repository to your local machine:
git clone https://github.com/dentednerd/LowbarAdv.git
- Install the necessary NPM modules:
- Run the tests for all the functions:
- indexOf (again, this time with a binary search)
In this sprint I:
- Continued to practice TDD.
- Got an inside view of Underscore, and got used to reading its API documentation.
- Became accustomed to using NPM to find and install JS libraries.
- Learned to effectively pair program, and to use Git/Github as a collaboration tool.
- Began to understand the functional style of programming.
I heavily referenced these APIs: