This package keeps the AUR package
firefox-dev updated to the latest Firefox Developer edition.
It does so by checking the official Firefox update service, and it updates the AUR package repo accordingly when there is a new version.
The script is run every hour on a VPS.
Create a folder that acts as a repo (in my case its
~/ffdev-aur/) and set
Run the script with
crystal run src/automaintainer.cr.
For better performances, build it with
crystal build src/automaintainer.cr --release and then run it via
- Fork it ( https://github.com/denysvitali/aur-firefox-dev-automaintainer/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- denysvitali Denys Vitali - creator, maintainer