distributed resource server
- Register, Login, and Logout Users
- Restrict access to data
- Query, Insert, Update, and Remove JSON Objects over HTTP
- JSON Schema Validation
- Scriptable Validation
- Upload using the dashboard web ui or CLI
- Fully structured distributed file system built on GridFS
- Fast file streaming
- Optimized for serving from ec2, heroku, nodejitsu, and other similar clouds
Currently deployd requires mongodb to be installed. You can download it here.
Deployd also requires
node.js >= v0.6.0. You can download it here.
$ [sudo] npm install deployd -g
You can start the server with the
dpd command line interface. For more commands see
$ dpd -d
-d flag will open the dashboard in your default browser.
Consult the documentation or contact
ritchie at deployd com.
Copyright 2012 deployd, llc
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.