- allow emberTemplates to compile nested templates
- updated jquery script to point to dist/jquery inside bower_component
- added test/bower_components to gitignore template
- updates grunt-neuter version from 0.5.0 to 0.6.0
- pullout getJSPath
- dont add coffee package if option not specified
- Use SVG badge for Travis
- Forgotten hardcoded path to
- Added test for generation of singular controller stub
- Add support for singular base controller generation
- Fix Karma's loading of CoffeeScript tests.
- Adds singleRun option in grunts karma config
- Updates file location of chai.js in karma.conf.js
- Adds karma-chrome-launcher to devDependencies
- Updates karma dependencies
- fixed route in coffeescript template
- remove unnecessary comment
- Switch to official twitter bootstrap sass package
- "Twitter Bootstrap" is now simply Bootstrap
- Clarify compass gem requirement
Ember.testing = true
- Create test container before setting App.rootElement
- Automated usage of Bootstrap Fonts now checks if compassBootstrap is enabled first. See #175.
grunt serveris now deprecated. Use
- Upgrade Ember to 1.3.1(security critical) and Ember Data to 1.0.0.beta.5
- Generator now includes compass ONLY if user wants it
- Replace the deprecated 'linkTo' helper with the recommended link-to helper in templates
- Add a note about ES6 modules
- All generated scripts and templates have been updated to use the latest ember syntax as of v1.2.0. See this post and this entry in the changelog
- The generator ships with ember v1.2.0
- Better coffee-script syntax
- Generated edit template now goes into expected subfolder. So
yo ember:model User name age:numberwill place the edit template in
- The generated views no longer explicitly define
templateNameas Ember's default resolver knows where to find the templates
- Removed hardcoded user.edit link.
- CoffeeScript support has been added to the sub-generators.
yo ember:controller Users --coffeewill now generate a controller in CoffeeScript
- More concise REST routes in router as described in An In-depth Introduction to Ember.js
- The build task now uses the production version of ember.
- Remove Unecessary File From App Generation