Natural Mystic Shaders
Natural Mystic Shaders is a shader pack for Minecraft Bedrock aiming to be as realistic as possible.
- Non-blocky clouds
- Waves for water and leaves (but not plants)
- Camera-angle dependent transparency and specular light for water
- Improved torch light with flickering effect (unstable in 1.8 due to vanilla bug)
- Sunlight and moonlight colors with night time desaturation
- Desaturation under a bad weather condition
- Exposure adjustment, contrast filter, and tone mapping
- Android (untested)
- Minecraft Bedrock 1.8, iPad Pro (MLMY2J/A), iOS 12.1 (16B92)
Ideally there should be an in-game GUI to dynamically control the settings of shaders, but that isn't possible at the moment (#44). To compensate this shader pack contains a configuration file so users can edit it directly to modify its behavior.
- Unpack the
.mcpackfile to some directory. It's just a zip archive.
src/shaders/glsl/natural-mystic-config.hwith your favorite editor.
- Edit the file to change configuration.
- Archive it again, and install it.
For example, you can disable the shader-generated clouds and turn it into the default by changing the following line:
#define ENABLE_FBM_CLOUDS 1
//#define ENABLE_FBM_CLOUDS 1
CC0 “No Rights Reserved”