Terraform UI is a weekend project to provide a simple UI for the great terraform binary. Sadly this is, specially for new users, limited because not everyone is able and want to use the current (CLI) version. Also the state sharing comes to a problem in larger teams, which should be addressed by this tool.
The project is currently just a PoC to gather ideas and testing arround how to make terraform accessable for people which are not experienced with Infra as Code yet.
You can find the first documentation here.
- Allows to execute terraform via web UI
- Support for multiple git backed projects
- Variables are stored on the webserver (tries to hide secret data)
- History of executions is stored including the states and changes
- (Tries to) follow the ROCA Style
Project version details
- Clear the code to make it more structured
- Add much more tests
- Use the user within the version history (logging)
- Add additional authentication providers
- Add permission system
- Allow "filesystem" to be located on aws-s3
- Extend the filesystem to be cached (speed)