This presentation promotes a new approach to documenting software. It's main focus is on microservices, but the pattern can be easily used to document monolith software.
This new approach was presented on the following conferences:
- Cloudyna in Katowice, Poland in 2014, Video - in Polish
- Evolution of Technical Communication in Sofia, Bulgaria in 2015, no video recording.
- Soap! in Cracow, Poland in 2015
- Gliwice Software BarCamp in Gliwice, Poland in 2015
The most important piece of the whole new approach to independent documentation continuous delivery is based on:
- super cool tool created by Benjamin Lupton. It is a static site generator (but not only!) called DocPad,
- amazing task runner http://gulpjs.com/
Presentation Built With
If you want to present this topic on some conference or meetup, and you know how to do it, then I have nothing against it. I just hope that this new approach will influence many people and change their approach to documentation creation process.