My Board Game Shelf is an app for organizing and filtering your board game collection. You can check it out at http://myboardgameshelf.com.
- Users can see all their board games sorted alphabetically
- Filters for game title, number of players, and tag
- Ability to add, edit, and remove individual games from a user's shelf.
- User can delete their own account if they no longer wish to use the app.
- React with Redux for state management and React Router for routing.
- Redux Form with React Responsive Select for custom select elements.
- react-burger-menu and redux-burger-menu for the animated menu.
git push heroku master
Documentation for the back-end API can be found at https://github.com/derekhouck/My-Board-Game-Shelf-API.
This app was originally created as a project for Thinkful's Engineering Immersion program.