Join GitHub today
support eh_frame if debug_frame is not present #1118
Please note that I am not sure if this is an issue with Delve not fully supporting Go 1.10rc1 or with Go 1.10rc1 itself/something not being built with the correct flags. As the error comes from Delve code I'm filing it here first.
1. What version of Delve are you using (
2. What version of Go are you using? (
go version go1.10rc1 linux/amd64
3. What operating system and processor architecture are you using?
4. What did you do?
Tried to run with debugger attached through Jetbrains Goland on a project that imports
5. What did you expect to see?
I expected the tests to start and break at the first breakpoint.
6. What did you see instead?
I am able to repro this by simply putting in some dummy code using "plugin" in my package, eg:
The above attaches fine on Go 1.9, but not Go 1.10rc1