Developed in 100% React Native, "The Comedy Companion" is the world's first productivity tool for Stand-Up Comedians. Manage your jokes, organize them into set lists, and track performances all in one place.
- Cloud Storage for Android Users
- Customizable Categories, and filtering on those categories
- Running rating of Joke performance by swiping left for good, right for bad on a given show
- Web Browser editing of jokes through a websocket API
Currently Available Features (v1.4)
- Email Export of Jokes, Set Lists, and Show recordings
- Associate an Audio Recording with any Given Show
- Track solid bits as well as those you're currently working on
- Associate detailed notes with each bit
- Associate a length in minutes and seconds with each joke and estimate set list lengths as you build them
- Create set lists with ease, dragging and dropping jokes into place, and track their estimated length
- Track every show you perform, which set list was used, the venue performed at including city and state
- Reorder everything on the fly as well as search for specific keywords in your bits
- Back everything up to your personal iCloud account for security and ease of transferring data between multiple iPhones and iPads (iOS Users Only)
Installation should be ridiculously simple once you are set up for React Native development (Getting Started With React Native) . Simply clone the repository into whatever folder you like, go into that folder and type:
Once all the packages are done installing you should be able to simply type
react-native-run-android and the app should boot up in a simulator.
Please make all your pull requests on the
develop branch. They will be merged in after review and releases will be cut from development to master whenever a group of features is deemed ready to go.