- Stopped using `airline`. Wow... it made _everything_ slow, and I don't know why, and I don't really care - it was just pretty. Leaving insert mode had lag, switching windows had lag, ugh... no longer smooth like glass. - So I put back my old status line - Added switching to integration tests for `scala` - Added the ability to wipeout all buffers -- well, I had this before but it wasn't working, so I had to make it smarter - The code that asks things about git is now smarter, as it uses a cache file instead of asking the `git` executable - stopped using my version of `ag` and am now back to using `rking`s
- I don't know why I had this as something special for Scala... Scala is pretty special, but... - Moving things into my ~/.vimrc makes it general, and it now works for any file that I happen to be in, which is inside of a git repository
- I wanted to be able to clear out the CtrlP cache as well, so I generalized the branch switching code - Keeps track of the last known branch, and if that changes, then it will clear out the cache, and possibly rebuild the tags - I could generalize this more to be able to track different repositories, but I don't quite care just yet... I probably will in about 20 minutes.
- I was having a bitch of a time getting my tags file(s) to regenerate when I was switching branches. This now detects when I don't have a tags file for my branch and generates one. - It's blocking, but I think that's what I want at the moment... we'll see.
- Changed ruby indentations to 2 spaces - Scala's got me hooked on that format - Now that I have Vundle it's easier to opt-out of certain plugins when Vim is being spawned by Git. I opt-out of the indexer plugin in that case - Switched my default color scheme to Jellybeans. It's neato.
- Added a few color schemes for fun - Ruby mode was crashing MacVim when relativenumber was set so I turned that off - I got _really_ tired of the unicode => and <- that is used where I work, so I wrote some rather coarse functions to translate them to/from ASCII on writes and reads
- Added the VisIncr plugin. I took it out a while ago, but missed it. - Added some searches for unicode ⇒ thanks to http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20845184/having-f-move-to-either-or - Took the safety net out - i.e. no backup or swap files - Cleaned up the scala case class snippet - Added some special handling for markdown files
…zy finder. I finally found out that the cached files weren't happening properly because I kept changing the cwd.
…the test spec. Updates for working with LaTeX files