CakePHP 4 stable release
This is an extension of the core Flash messages:
- AJAX header support
- Limit of messages per stack key
- Transient flash message support (non-persistent, current request only)
- By default 4 types (one more): error, warning, success, info
- Ordered output (error, warning, success, info) and output grouping (filtering per type)
Flash messages are now handled for AJAX requests in an improved way:
- Any normal flash usage auto transforms into a transient usage, making this not having any side effects on other requests as nothing is written to session.
This plays well together with the Ajax plugin, making it super easy and fast to handle the same action and code as both normal and AJAX request.