HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
- ASP.Net Compiler Task
- Build Server Integration
- Commandline Task Options
- Custom Tasks
- Exec Task
- Getting Started
- How To Build Albacore
- Ilmerge Task
- Logging Options
- MSTest Task
- NChurn Task
- NuGetPack Task
- NugetPublish Task
- NugetPush Task
- Nuspec Task
- Output Task
- Sample Usages
- Task Arguments And Rakefile Parameters
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Albacore project. This wiki/project has moved to Albacore/albacore/wiki.
Albacore is intended to be a professional quality suite of Rake tasks to help automate the process of building a .NET based system. All tasks are built using a test-first approach through rspec, and all tests are included in the Albacore gem.
If you would like to install the current, stable release of albacore, you can do so easily through the standard RubyGems.org server. Follow these simple instructions and you will be good to go.
gem install rake gem install albacore
That’s it! You’re now equiped with everything you need to get up and running with albacore!
After installing Albacore, you only need to
in your rakefile. This will allow you to use the tasks that Albacore includes.
You may now want to check the Getting Started section.
Read the information on contributing to Albacore here
Here’s a quick list of the tasks that are built into albacore, with links to each of the task wiki pages. Be sure to check out the complete list of pages to find other useful information, though.
- ASP.NET Compiler
- Assembly Info Generator
- CSC – The C-Sharp Compiler
- Exec – Execute any arbitrary command line
- Fluent Migrator
- NCover Console
- NCover Reports
- NugetPack – Create .nuget packages from a .nuspec file
- NugetPush – Push .nuget packages online.
- NugetPublish – Publishes the .nuget packages online.
- Nuspec – Generate a .nuspec file for creating a .nuget package
- Output – Common build output tasks, including file copying and template expansion
- Sample Usages – Some real-world albacore/rake files are in these repositories.